Slider

.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Rebekah & Justin {Reno, NV Wedding Photographer}

Thanks to Rays Tire Exchange in downtown Reno, we were able to get some amazing shots with this couple! They wanted something a little different and kind of an urban feel to it. Well, I think we accomplished just that. I was like a little kid in a candy store because of all the textures, old feel, and the endless possibilities that this place carried! Even though Rebekah and Justin are younger than some couples, their love was blooming. You could see how they trusted each other completely and how deeply they knew each other. It was so refreshing to see true love amongst all the dirt and rubble of this local Mom and Pop business. Thanks again, guys! I'm very much looking forward to the wedding in June:-)

Please comment on this post and get this couple a FREE 11x14 print. They need 20.













6 comments:

  1. I love these photos- my daughter is getting married next year- we will have to give them a call! Congratulations lucky couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! The sixth one down is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So neat to see them all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The couple looks adorable, and your amazing pictures have captured their essence of love very well. I am also working on preparing for my daughter’s wedding next month. We have booked a party space at one of the spectacular New York venues. Also looking for some good wedding photographers around us.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs