Slider

.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ani & Scott {Reno, NV Engagment Photographer}

I was fortunate enough to have this couple referred to me by one of my very dear friends. My friend has known Scott for years. Having seen my friends family portraits (that I also did) Ani asked where she had them done and that they were looking for a wedding photographer. We got in touch through Facebook and the rest is history. It was so much fun meeting them and their adorable little girl, Alora. We were kind of in a race with the sun because we got a little bit of a late start but we got some amazing shots and Alora cooperated just beautifully.  I hope you enjoy these shots as much as I enjoyed taking them:-)

Click here to see our website.

Get this couple a FREE 11x14 print by commenting on this post:-) They need 20.














1 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Maybe you can do ours too!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs