Slider

.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Colter & Misty {Reno, NV Western Wedding Photographer}

Check out Priceless Image Photography's website. 

Like Priceless Image Photography on Facebook

I can't say enough about this couple! I love them so much! Misty is so much like a sister it's scary.  We started working together about 6 months ago and we instantly hit it off. She reminds me so much of my own sister that we're practically family. Colter is a strapping young man who moved to Reno, Nevada from Dallas, Texas to serve the Lord on a two year mission. He loved it so much that he decided to move back and go to school. Mutual friends hooked them up on a date and the rest is history.
Given that they're both country folk we thought the best place to take their engagement pictures would be Virginia City, Nevada. It turned out to be just the location! I could have spent a whole other day shooting them because there were so many great spots to choose from. It was just the kind of backdrop that I was picturing for their portraits. Being country myself I was in heaven as we went from spot to spot. I love these pictures just as much as I love the couple:-)

Please tell me which one your favorite is. If Colter and Misty get at least 20 comments they'll get a FREE 11x14 print ($50 value).



























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs